Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Autobiography ^^


I started history on July 11, 1996 that's the time that my mother released me from her womb. I was named Reimary Benedict C. Opeña which means Benedict, Because it's St. Benedict's feast day when i was born. My mother and my father teached me how to walk and to talk and took care of me. When i grow up, they sent me to a good school in Taft, Avenue manila which is Santa Isabel College. I enjoyed my grades 1 to g in there and achieved consistent honor through grade 1 to 6. We had a good time there in manila, As i spent my childhood years there. I left my friends and bestfriends because my mom decided to relocate here in bukidnon. So my mother resigned early and we are so busy packing our things. When i was on the airport and ride on the airplane, I cried. Because im going to miss everyone and my hometown. And when i got to the city of Cagayan which is the city of golden friendship i was amazed because there are lots of trees and mountains. I enrolled at HCHS and met new friends. As of this days now im a 2nd year student. Happy and Contented ^^. This is my autobiography!

No comments:

Post a Comment